Leading the Dissemination and Communications (D and C) Strategy
The D and C strategy is one of the key success factors for the project’s realisation. The Strategy will follow two parallel tracks: internal and external communications and will be based upon detailed answers to the following five questions:
- What kind of individual/group receivers of information in the project do we have?
- What demand for information on particular groups of stakeholders do we have?
- How this information is to be delivered?
- How often should we deliver this information?
- Who is responsible for its preparation?
Aims and Objectives of the D and C Strategy
The main aims of the communication and dissemination plan are to:
- Ensure on every step smooth flow of information between all project participants, stakeholders and communities of interest of the project;
- Communicate project outputs and results;
- Provide a coordinated and coherent project brand.
- Transfer the project objectives, methodology and results to a wider audience in Europe;
- Clarify the competitive advantage of a new model of Head teacher development;
- Enhance reciprocal learning and partnership building.